Monday, March 4, 2019

S2 Week 08 Revisit of Ent


So for industry review on the 28th I revisited and reworked a lot of my old Ent environment.  Mainly I decided to touch up and remodel the background trees from being just cylinders and actually creating trees for the forest.  I also worked on the foliage to make it less uniform in its application and more randomly laid out.  I also created a Substance Designer material from some guides and tutorials for my rocks to learn more about the process of Substance Designer.  The Ent  also received some treatment in Substance Painter to look more cohesive with the trees behind him. And then I did overall cleanup with lighting and scaling in general to make the scene feel more accurate and alive.  I'd like to keep going back to this project to update and rework assets as I learn more and improve my skills.






No comments:

Post a Comment