Wednesday, April 3, 2019

3D Environment Commitment

So for the upcoming project we could choose either an environment or a vehicle, and I chose to do an environment! I decided to create a rangers cabin environment, basically the safe haven or base that a ranger class would have in the woods. Complete with a potion lab for poultices and poisons and an  indoor garden for growing alchemical ingredients.  I took a lot of inspirations from the hearthfire dlc for Skyrim, building a home that was tailored to your skill set was always really amazing to me so I decided to do something along those lines for a ranger character.  I assembled the reference board for the aesthetic I want to achieve and I've already started creating the layout with primitive forms in Maya.




No comments:

Post a Comment