Thursday, April 25, 2019

3D Week-ish 14 Environment Part 04

The continuation of the project turn in on Monday, I had a few more days to finish it rather than the usual week but I managed to completely finish it.  There were some cuts that needed to be made so that was a process but I will be pushing this project forward into the next semester so that I can achieve the full version. So it was a rapid process of texturing everything and getting it implemented in UE4. The pipeline that I set up was super helpful for this section of the project. It was a lot but I managed to get it all into engine and lit for the scene. And below are the render images from UE4 of the scene.




And here are some shots of the numerous assets that were created in a modular sheet.



No comments:

Post a Comment