Monday, April 8, 2019

3D Week 11 Environment Part 01 Low Poly

This week was all about the new environment project.  After reviewing the amount of time left in the semester it was decided that what I originally declared would be out of scope, so I refined it down to simply a corner of the room instead of the entire room. So I started with a proxy layout of everything and then I refined them into low poly models with cleaner geo and more refined forms. I also set up some basic lighting in Maya for render shots.  Everything is set up to be brought over to Zbrush for high poly detail refinement and I should be able to retain the low poly models I created this week for the bake process.
Below are the wire frame renders of everything in Maya with both a sample vegetation card textured and with the default material.  There is also a close up image of some of the smaller details on the shelves.


And here are the same renders without the wire frames, both with a default material and a textured vegetation card.

No comments:

Post a Comment